Turbine test benches
- Decentralized measurement front ends via a Gigabit Ethernet interface with scalable computer performance
- Short cables from sensor to frontend
- Each sensor can be connected to a galvanically isolated input channel with integrated combi amplifier for volt, strain gauge and ICP®.
- The circuitry for the respective sensors is configured by software, a modification of the hardware is not necessary
- Almost any number of computers can be connected via the Gigabit Ethernet interfac
Mechanical and plant engineering
Testing of switching processes
Mechanical forces and accelerations, including low frequencies, are measured.
- compact design
- simple operation
- versatile in use
- fast, patented data transmission from measuring system to PC